Complete Guide to Install Android 8.0 Oreo with Samsung Experience 9.0 on Your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935F)!!..
Almost two months of 2018 have been gone and the Android Oreo updates have been released to a good number of android devices. As usually, Google Pixel smartphones are the first smartphones of 2018 to receive android Oreo update. On the other hand, Samsung has rolled out android Oreo updates to its Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ devices. At the present, We Updatemydroid have provided a complete Guide to Install Android 8.0 Oreo with the latest Samsung Experience 9.0 on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
Install Android 8.0 Oreo with Samsung Experience 9.0 on Your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935F):-
By following this guide you will succeed to install the latest Samsung Experience 9.0 with Android 8.0 Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Before installing this firmware we must thank those developers who worked hard and provided the best outcome. Thanks to SamsungVN member @hiepgia who leaked this firmware and XDA member ProtoDeVNanO who converted it into a compatible ROM. So keep in mind that this custom ROM is not a stock firmware of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge features 5.5 inches of Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 display ratio, curved edge screen and Always-on display feature. The screen is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4. It has 4 GB of RAM and it comes in three onboard storage variants 32/64/128 GB. You cam also expand storage up to 256 GB via. Micro SD card. This device is powered by quad-core Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 processor. This phone features 12 MP of primary camera and 5 MP of secondary camera with non–removable Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery. It has dimensions of 150.9 x 72.6 x 7.7 mm and it weighs around 157 grams. Now you know about how to Install Android 8.0 Oreo with the latest Samsung Experience 9.0 on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge read below.
– This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
– You must have unlocked the bootloader of your device.
– You must have installed TWRP recovery on your device.
– Make sure to have complete backup of your device.
– Make sure to charge your device more than 75%.
– You must have a good working internet connection to download the file.
– Download Android 8.0 Oreo for your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
– We will not responsible if you brick your device.
– Have patience and working mind.
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo with Samsung Experience 9.0 on Your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge!!..
– Make sure you have completed all steps of prerequisites before proceeding further.
– Now switch Off your phone.
– Now boot your device into TWRP recovery by simultaneously press and hold Volume Up and Home button then press the Power button while holding above two buttons.
– After successfully boot into TWRP recovery, use Volume Up and Volume Down button to go up and down. Use power button to select.
– Now select Wipe then select Advanced Wipe.
– Here skip the internal storage and select all other partitions.
– Now swipe to wipe the device.
– Now select install and browse and select the above downloaded android Oreo ROM for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
– Now swipe to confirm the installation.
– Sit back and relax. Let the installation complete.
– Now select Reboot.
– Congratulations!! You have successfully install Samsung Experience 9.0 with Android 8.0 Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
Comment below about your experience on Android Oreo with Samsung Experience 9.0 on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Let us know if you face any problem while following procedure. Stay tuned with us to get regular updates about Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Enjoy!!!