How to Install TWRP recovery on Huawei Mate 10 Pro!!..
Installing TWRP recovery is an advanced android user step. Before installing TWRP we have to gain much knowledge about its advantages and disadvantages. That’s how, we can prevent our smartphone from hard brick. Hard brick is one of the bad thing while installing a TWRP recovery. Or even if you install any other recovery instead of TWRP, you have to put every step with precautions. Today, we Updatemydroid will tell you a complete easy-to follow and safest method to install TWRP recovery on Huawei Mate 10 Pro. Here we go…
Install TWRP recovery on Huawei Mate 10 Pro:-
Huawei Mate 10 Pro is one the best android device because of its awesome specifications, looks and design. Developers are working hard to provide best of custom recovery and mods for Huawei Mate 10 Pro. Here in this guide, minimal ADB and Fastboot tools will help you to install TWRP recovery. This guide is easy-to follow and will install TWRP recovery on your Huawei Mate 10 Pro in a couple of minutes.
Benefits of installing TWRP recovery:-
– This guide is only for Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
– Make sure to have a complete backup of your device.
– You must have installed minimal ADB and Fastboot on your computer.
– You must have installed all Huawei USB drivers on your computer.
– Make sure to charge your device more than 75%.
– A USB cable.
– We will not responsible if you brick your device.
– Working internet connection to download the file.
– Download TWRP recovery for your Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
– Have patience and working mind.
Steps to Install TWRP recovery on your Huawei Mate 10 Pro:-
– First of all make sure you have completed all steps of prerequisites.
– Now power off your device.
– Now boot your phone into fastboot mode by press and hold Volume Down + Power button simultaneously.
– Now connect your device to your computer through a USB cable.
– Now navigate to ADB and Fastboot folder.
– Here, press and hold Shift Key and right-click on the empty space inside the folder.
– Here select Open PowerShell window here or Open command window here.
– Now type below command to verify your device is connected properly:-
Note:- Here your device will be listed if you have connected your device properly. If it does not list your device than replace the USB cable and try again.
– Now type below command to flash TWRP recovery:-
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk twrp-3.2.1-0-blanc.img
– Now type below command to reboot your device:-
– Congratulations!! You have successfully installed TWRP recovery on Huawei Mate 10 Pro. Enjoy!!
Comment below friends if you face any problems while installing TWRP recovery on Huawei Mate 10 Pro. Stay tuned with Updatemydroid to get regular updates on Huawei Mate 10 Pro development. Enjoy!!!