Camera Mod for OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T
There was always controversy related to the camera performance of OnePlus 5T and OnePlus 5. Whatever is your opinion now you can easily improve the camera performance of OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T. If you want to know how to improve the camera performance of OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T using OnePlus Camera M read this article ahead.
As discussed in all our articles related to OnePlus 5T there is no android smartphone in market which can beat OnePlus 5T. This smartphone is coupled with topmost Processor, storage, RAM and an attractive design. OnePlus 5T is loaded with OxygenOS which is a type of OnePlus skin applied over typical Android OS. OxygenOS is the one of the most optimized operating system now in market. OnePlus gives much towards maintaining their released smartphones. Even 1 year ago released OnePlus 3 was provided with an Android 8.0 Oreo update recently. But talking about camera of OnePlus devices was always a matter of discussion. Most of them feel that the camera hardware is good but the software optimization was not up to mark to provide excellent shots. Talking about my opinion I agree with this statement as I was using OnePlus 3 for a year and found some camera lags. With some software upgrades we can utilize the underlying camera hardware of OnePlus device fully. Read further to know how to improve the camera quality of OnePlus devices by just installing a camera mod.
ALSO READ: Who is better Razer phone or Oneplus 5t?
OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T sports dual camera on them which is a regular and a telephoto lens setup. Obviously it gives good images but its not upto mark. It’s due to the camera OnePlus lags behind from any other flagships smartphones available now in market. The camera mode that is OnePlus Camera M mod discussed in this article is developed by XDA senior member txx1219 with and intention to improve the camera quality of OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T.
Features of OnePlus Camera M
- JPEG image Quality value is set to 100 by default.
- It automatically adapts sharpness before processing the images.
- It provides a setting which enables to select front camera sharpness .
- It removes the noise from pictures to reduce watercool effects in its clicks.
ALSO READ: How to Install Dolby Atmos on OnePlus 5
- Take backup of your OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T before proceeding to be safe if anything goes wrong.
- Also your bootloader must be unlocked for attempting further steps and don’t forget to root it using Magisk application. Also install TWRP recovery.
- You need to have the factory version of OnePlus camera to install this mod. For that go to settings>apps>OnePlus Camera and disable it. After that re-enable it.
- Download the latest Magisk into your device.
Download OnePlus Camera M for OnePlus 5T/5
How to Install OnePlus Camera M Mod on OnePlus 5T/5
- Copy the downloaded file from above link to a familiar location which you can easily access.
- Open Magisk Manager application.
- Tap on the Menu icon in the top left corner.
- Tap on ‘Modules‘.
- Tap on The Big Yellow Plus ‘+‘ button at the bottom.
- Now select the downloaded file by navigating to the location where you copied it.
- After selecting the downloaded zip file you will be asked to flash it. Install it.
- After the installation process completes click on the reboot option below.
- That’s it you are done installing the camera mod.
Now click as much as images you can and share your clicks. If you didn’t understood any steps or if we have missed any point please comment below.