Do you want to unlock your LG Stylo 6 Device without a password or PIN? If yes, then you just have come to the right place.
LG Stylo 6 is a popular device from LG. There are hundreds of LG Stylo 6 users who use their devices daily. But when using the device, sometimes, LG Stylo 6 users forget their password or PIN for unlocking the device.
As we know, you can lock your Android device using various methods like PIN, Password, or Pattern lock. And nowadays, there are biometric locks like fingerprint locks and facelock are available.
But, if any of these unlocking methods are not working on your LG Stylo 6 device, then don’t worry. Because there are still few other ways to unlock LG Stylo 6 without using any password.
And below, we have described these methods that’ll help you to unlock your device easily without any issues.
So, if you ever encounter a situation where you have forgotten the password of your LG Stylo 6 device, but want to unlock it, then just follow the below methods.
You can choose your preferred method that we have described below, and unlock your device easily without any issues.
We have described both the methods to unlock the device with or without losing your data. So, you can choose your preferred method to do that. You can also read about unlocking bootloader of your Android device.
Table of Contents
How to Unlock LG Stylo 6 Without Using Password?
Along with unlocking the device without using the password, you can also unlock it without using the following lock methods.
- Face Lock
Now, without talking more, let me describe different methods that’ll help you to unlock your LG Stylo 6 device without using any password or PIN.
1. Using Hard Reset
Hard Reset is a process for Android devices that helps you to wipe the complete data from your Android smartphone. It completely removes all settings, data, installed apps, and most importantly, lockscreen passwords or PINs.
So, the first method that you can use to unlock the device without using a password is, you can hard reset the device, and unlock it easily.
There are two ways to hard reset the device. The first one is by going to the Settings option of the device and then resetting the device from there.
However, when you forget the password or PIN of the device, you won’t be able to go to the settings option of the device, and hard reset LG Stylo 6 from the settings option.
That’s where the second method of hard resetting comes. The easiest method that you can use to hard reset your LG Stylo 6 device is by using the keys of the device, and hard reset the device from the recovery mode.
In this method, you don’t have to enter any password, or PIN to reset the device. So, you can just press the keys of your LG Stylo 6 device, and reset it without any issues.
However, here are a few things that you need to know before hard resetting your LG Stylo 6 to unlock the device.
- Hard reset will completely wipe the installed apps, settings, contacts, and internal storage of your LG Stylo 6 device. So, make sure you have a backup of your data.
- Sometimes, a hard reset can activate the FRP lock of the device. So, you should have access to your Google account to unlock the FRP lock of the device after reset.
- This method of unlocking LG Stylo 6 includes losing the data from your device.
So, if you are okay with these consequences, you can go ahead, and just follow the below steps to hard reset your LG Stylo 6 device. Below, we have described the step-by-step guide to resetting the device easily.
- First of all, press the Power button of your LG Stylo 6 device. You’ll get the power-off option. Click on it to power off your device.
- When the device is powered off, just press the Power Button+Volume Down button simultaneously on your device
- When you see the LG logo, release the Power button, but hold the volume down button until it shows the hard reset option.
- You’ll get the factory reset option on the device. Now, choose volume down to navigate and click using the power button on the ‘Yes’ option from there.
- That’s it. It’ll start the reset process.
Now, just wait until it completes the reset process. Then, the device will be turned on automatically. You might have to enter the Google account that was on the device to unlock the FRP lock.
And that’s how you can use the hard reset method to unlock LG Stylo 6 without using a password.
2. Using Google Find my Device
The second method that you can use to unlock LG Stylo 6 without any password. However, in this method, you should have access to the Google account that is signed in to your LG Stylo 6 device.
Find my Device is a feature from Google that helps you to lock, and reset your device when it is lost. If the device is connected to the Internet, then you can log in to your Google account from another device, and remotely wipe the device.
This ensures that if your device is stolen or lost, no one can access your data.
However, you can get the benefit of resetting your device using the find my device method. Because, when you remotely wipe the device using the find my device method, it’ll wipe the device and remove the screen lock of the device.
This is an alternative method to do a hard reset without using the Volume and power keys of the device.
If you have a secondary device like a PC or even a smartphone, then you can use this method to unlock the device without any issues.
Here are a few things that you should know before unlocking the device with find my device method:
- This method will completely wipe the data from your device. So, make sure you have taken a backup of your data.
- You should have access to the Google or Gmail account that is signed in to your device.
If you are okay with these terms, then you can go ahead, and unlock your LG Stylo 6 device without using a password. Just follow the steps below, and you can do that easily.
Below, we have described the method to unlock LG Stylo 6 without using a password.
- First of all, open the browser of your smartphone or PC, and open this link: https://www.google.com/android/find
- Then, sign in with the Google account that is on your LG Stylo 6 device.
- Make sure the Internet connection on your LG Stylo 6 device is enabled. If not, you can swipe down from the lock screen, and connect to the Internet using Wi-fi or Mobile data.
- In the Find My Device option, you’ll get their options, for ringing the device, locking the device, and for erasing the device.
- Select the ‘Erase Device’ option to erase your device remotely.
- That’s it, It’ll erase your device remotely. So, just wait until it finishes the process.
After erasing, you have to complete the welcome screen of the device, and you’ll see that it has successfully unlocked your device.
3. Using Android Multi Tools
The next method that you can try to unlock LG Stylo 6 without a password is using the Android Multi Tools. This is the only method to unlock the device without losing data.
Android Multi Tools is software for Windows that helps you to do various things with your Android device. It is an official advanced tool that you can use to make various commands on your device like unlocking, resetting, unlocking FRP, etc.
And with the Unlock option of Android Multi Tools, it’ll help you to unlock the device without using any password or PIN. So, this method is reliable as well as recommended to unlock your device.
However, there’s a drawback. Because Android multi-tools only work if you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device. So, USB debugging option should be enabled on your LG Stylo 6 device first, else, you won’t be able to connect your device to your PC, and use the Android multi-tools.
So, if you already have enabled the USB Debugging option on your LG Stylo 6 device, then this method will be the best one for you. Because you can unlock the device without losing any data.
Android Multi Tools works with ADB mode. So, you should also install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your PC.
Below, we have described the requisites to use Android Multi Tools for unlocking your LG Stylo 6 device.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your Windows PC.
- Original USB cable for LG Stylo 6.
- Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging on your LG Stylo 6 device.
- The latest version of Android Multi Tools for Windows.
After you get these prerequisites, you can just go ahead and use Android Multi Tools to unlock your device easily.
- First of all, open Android Multi Tools on your PC.
- Now, connect your LG Stylo 6 device to your PC using a USB cable.
- It’ll ask for permission to connect the device. Allow permission on your LG Stylo 6 device.
- On your PC, type 1 in the Android Multi Tools to check if the device is successfully connected or not.
- After checking, use the command 2 or 3 that’ll help you to unlock your LG Stylo 6 device. You’ll see that the command is for unlocking the device with PIN/Password/Face Lock.
- It’ll execute the command. And you’ll see that it has successfully unlocked your LG Stylo 6 device.
- So, just go to the Settings>Security option of your device and disable the screen lock from there.
That’s how you can easily unlock LG Stylo 6 without a password.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
Can I unlock LG Stylo 6 without losing data?
You can use the Android Multi Tools method to unlock the device without losing any data. This will help you to unlock the device without wiping any data from your LG Stylo 6 device.
Do I need access to my Google account to unlock LG Stylo 6?
No. You can use the other two methods to unlock your LG Stylo 6 device. However, after resetting your device, you might have to sign in to your Google account to unlock the FRP lock of the device.
What is a hard reset?
Hard reset is a process where you reset your device, and wipe the data of the device completely. When you hard reset your Android device, it’ll completely wipe the internal storage, app data, and settings option of the device.
So, guys, I hope you have liked this guide. If you did, you can share it on your social media platforms. Just use the share buttons below to do that. Above, we have described the method to unlock your LG Stylo 6 device. So, just use your preferred method and you’ll be able to unlock the device without any issues. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask them in the comment section below. You can also provide your feedback in the comment section.