Table of Contents
What is rooting
Rooting is performed with the goal of overcoming limitation that carriers and hardware manufacturers put on some device. Root access is some time compared to jailbreaking device who is running in the Apple iOS system. If we use more advance and potentially dangerous operation include delete or modify system files then we need to root the phone. There are many things that is root can do that but normal users can not do. It means that normal users(without rooted) can’t go around altering system files. Rooting is how you get complete access to everything in your operating system, and those give permissions and features allow you to change it all. If we root the phone then we will access or change in operating system.
Advantage of rooting
1.Installing Custom ROMs
2.Remove Preinstalled Crapware
3.Blocking Ads in Any Apps
4.Install Incompatible Apps
5.Keep Latest Android OS
6.Change Skin for your Android
7.Boost your Android Device’s Speed and Battery Life
UpdateMyDroid.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
Requirements Before Root Your Device
- Switch OFF antivirus of your smart phone if you have.
2. Take all the backup of files and contacts for safety.
3. Charge your mobile up to 60 percent.
4. Now, Go to “Settings” and click on “Developer Option”and Enable it.
5. After that turn on “USB Debugging Option”.
6. Go to the Lock Screen & Security and switch On Unknown Sources button. If you not find this option then you can find using search option.
Download Latest SuperSU (Thanks to Developer Chainfire)
Steps to Install SuperSU using TWRP Recovery
1) Download SuperSU to root your device from above button.
2) Now move the SuperSU.Zip file to the root of your internal memory.
3) Now switch off Your phone.
4) Boot your phone into recovery by pressing “Volume down + Power” button simultaneously. (In some phone, you can access the recovery menu by pressing “Volume up + Power” button)
5) In TWRP Recovery, Click the Install menu and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip.
6) Now Swipe to Install SuperSu.
7) Yes, Now the root must be working if you properly follow above steps.
8) To verify, Go to Google Play Store and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have root on your smartphone.
All Done!! You successful Root your Smartphone using SuperSU.