Restore your Apps with Titanium backup
1) Restoring for the first time, you need to pick the Titanium backup folder from Preferences.
2) Now go to the batch menu (Menu-> Batch) or navigate to Backup/Restore screen to restore single application.
3) Now in Batch menu you can see Many choices to restore your applications like restore all user applications, restore all system applications or restore all user applications and system data.
4) For Batch operation tap on “Run” button beside “Restore all user applications with data” and tap on the green tick on the following screen.
5) The restoring procedure will begin, and it will restore all your selected applications with data, restore games progress, and you have all your applications as before when you made the backup.