Have you ever accidentally deleted one or more photos from your Android device? Well, if you already have deleted some photos from your device, and want to recover them, then you just have come to the right place. Because, in this post, I’ll share the easiest method to recover deleted photos from your Android device. Using this method, you can recover almost any deleted photo from your device. To do that, you’ll just need an Android app on your smartphone. And the best part is, it’s free to do that.
You don’t have to use any PC to recover deleted photos on your Android device. It’s one of the easiest methods are available out there that you can use to recover the photos. However, there’s no guaranty that by using this method, you’ll be able to recover any deleted photo on your device. But, there’s a good chance that you’ll get the photos if they are deleted recently. And it’s a very simple process. You don’t have to do coding or any other thing to recover the photos. Below, I’ve described the complete process or recovering deleted photos on your Android smartphone or tablet. You can go through all the steps and then try to recover the photos on your device.
Recover Deleted Photos on Android Devices
We use our smartphones a lot in our daily life. And we can do many things with it. However, one of the most common things that we do with our smartphones is, we click our favorite pictures with it. And then we share them on social media platforms. Android photography is really popular nowadays. And nowadays people look for a smartphone with a good camera. Smartphone manufacturers are providing different devices with higher megapixels and cameras with different lenses. Many of us click pictures with our smartphones more than we do anything.
When we click pictures on our Android smartphone, the photos get saved in the Internal storage of the device. Although we can change the default path for the photos, by default, it’s the internal storage of the device where all photos get saved. But the problem happens when we accidentally delete some or all those photos from our device. If you are not using a photo backup system, then it gets difficult to get the deleted photos from our Android device.
Or maybe you have hard reset your Android device and after resetting, you don’t find any of the photos that were in the Internal storage of the device. Or simply you accidentally delete an important photo from your Android device. At these moments, it gets really frustrated for us to recover the photos. Those who don’t know how to recover them, face the problem. So, if you ever have deleted photos from your Android device, you should know that there are ways to recover the photos. And the process is so easy that anyone can recover the photos easily. Especially, if you haven’t take any backup of the photos and after accidentally detecting them you are thinking that they are gone forever, then you are wrong.
There are various ways to recover deleted photos on Android devices. Even there are some services that are available. But, why use any paid service when you can recover the deleted photos for free? Yes, you can do it for absolutely free without spending a single penny on your smartphone. You just need to follow the below steps to recover the deleted photos from your smartphone. However, you should also know that there’s not a 100% chance of recovering the photos. But, you can expect the recovery if you have deleted the photos recently.
How to Recover Deleted Photos on Android Devices?
As I said earlier, there are many ways to recover deleted photos. But, we are going to use a simple method to do that. And the method is to use a simple app to recover the photos from your smartphone. There are many apps that offer Android photo recovery. But, most of them are paid or not reliable to recover the photos. There are some fake apps are also available that claim photo recovery. But in reality, they are just useless.
However, there are some genuine photo recovering apps are available too. And they offer real photo recovery on Android devices. But, you should choose the right app to do that. There are many photo recovery apps are available. But among them, Diskdigger photo recovery is one of the best. It’s a free photo recovery app, available for Android smartphones are tablets. Using this app, you can recover deleted photos on your device easily with a high success rate. And it’s completely free to use. Below, we’ve described most of the features of the Diskdigger Photo recovery and how it can help you to recover the photos on your device.
About Diskdigger Photo Recovery App
Diskdigger photo recovery is a photo recovery app for Android devices. You can use this app to recover photos on your Android smartphone and tablet. It is one of the most useful apps that’ll help you to recover any deleted photos from your Android device. Diskdigger photo recovery is one of those apps that helps you to recover the photos easily from your Android device. Among Android users, this recovery app is very popular as it has a high success rate while recovering the deleted photos from your device. Diskdgger photo recovery has over 100 Million+ downloads on the Google Play Store and has an average of 3.9* ratings from the users.
Why You Should Use Diskdigger Photo Recovery App?
Well, if you are trying to recover images on your Android device with different recovery apps, then you can give the Diskdigger Photo Recovery a try. Although this app has mixed ratings from the users, many users have successfully recovered their photos on their Android devices. If you got any luck, you can easily recover the deleted photos from your Android device using the Diskdigger Photo Recovery app. And it doesn’t require any PC to recover the photos. You can easily recover them on your Android device using the Diskdigger Photo Recovery app.
Diskdigger Photo Recovery App Features
- You can recover photos easily on your smartphone using this app. It’ll help you to recover different photos from cache files and restore them. You can also manually select the photos that you want to restore and then restore them on your device. Overall, it is one of the best solutions to recover the photos on your Android device. And if you are lucky, then you can recover all the images on your device.
- After recovering the photos, you can clean them so that they don’t create duplicate photos issue. While recovering the photos, you can select the clean after recovery option to recover the photos.
- There’s no need to root your device to recover the photos. You can recover all your photos without rooting your Android device. However, if you are using this app on a rooted Android device, there’s a good chance of recovery rate. Because, on a rooted device, this app can search all the folders for image cache files and then recover them easily.
- After recovering the photos, you can either upload them to your cloud storage or you can just save the in your Android device. When you upload the images to the cloud, you have to grant permission to access your cloud storage. If you don’t want to do that, simply select a local folder on your Android device and save the photos in the folder. You can also mail the photos to a mail address. Overall, after recovering the photos, you won’t face any export issues. Diskdigger Photo Recovery app has all the necessary options to export photos on your Android device.
- It’s very easy to use this app to recover the photos. You can just recover the photos with a single click on your device using the Diskdigger app. Anyone can use it to recover their photos from Android smartphones and tablets. This app has a basic and simple interface that’ll help you to recover the files.
- It’s completely free to use the Diskdigger app on your Android device. You can just download this app on your device and use it to recover the files. Although it has a pro version, recovering the photos is completely free. If you want to recover your other files, you have to get the pro version of Diskdigger.
How to Use Diskdigger to Recover Deleted Photos on Android Devices?
- First of all, you need to download the latest version of Diskdigger Photo Recovery app from the link below.
- Make sure that you have enabled the ‘Install from Unknown Source’ option from Settings>Security on your Android device. If you are using an Android 7.0+ device, then you have to allow the file manager of your device to install an external apk file.
- Open the file manager app on your device and go to the ‘Downloads’ folder.
- There you’ll find the Diskdigger Apk file. Click on it ‘Install’ to install the apk file.
- It’ll take a few seconds to install the app, just wait until it completes the installation process.
- After completing the installation process, you can open Diskdigger on your device.
- Open the app. You’ll get the option to scan for deleted photos on your Android device. Click on it.
- It’ll start scanning the images. When the scan completes, you can select and restore the images on your device.
- After restoring, don’t forget to select ‘Clean up’ to clean the recovered photos to avoid duplicate image issues on your device.
What Should You Do to Avoid Using Recovery App?
Now, here comes the next step after you recover the photos using the Diskdigger Photo Recovery app. The best thing that you should do to avoid using a photo recovery app is, taking the backup of the photos in the first place. When you take a backup of your photos in cloud storage, next time when you accidentally delete any photo from your device, you can recover it from the backup. This method is effective as it doesn’t require any app to recover the photos and you can restore the photos from a backup.
The best thing that you can do to make a cloud backup of your photos is to sync them on Google Photos. Google Photos is a free service from Google that helps you to backup all the available photos on your Android device in Google Photos cloud backup. By default, every Android device comes with the Google Photos app. And you get a free of 15 GB of storage on the Google Photos app that you can use to take the backups. You just have to turn on the backup sync on Google Photos and it’ll take the backups automatically on your device.
How to Take Backup of Photos with Google Photos?
- Open the Google Photos app on your Android device.
- Now, click on the profile picture from the upper right corner on the app.
- Go to the ‘Photos Settings’ option from there.
- Then go to the ‘Back up & Sync’ option.
- Select your Google account where you want to take the backup of your photos.
- You can select the upload quality there. You can also select the folders that you want to backup. It’s recommended that you take a backup of important folders only.
- It’ll start taking the backups automatically on your Android device and you don’t have to do anything.
- Next time if you delete any photo accidentally, you can open the Google Photos app and restore the photo from there.
So, guys, I hope you liked this post. If you liked, you can share this post on your social media platforms and tell your friends how they can recover deleted photos on their Android devices. Just use the share buttons below to share this post on your social media platforms. If you have any questions or queries, you can ask them in the comment section below. If you want to provide feedback, you can give your feedback in the comment section.