No doubt, the stage of pregnancy is beautiful and overwhelming. Yes, the life carrying in women’s bodies will affect them emotionally, physically, and mentally. Keep reading to find about the asanas for pregnancy.
Optimistic studies show that pregnancy is the stage that makes dramatic changes in the mother’s body. In general speaking, pregnancy is the phase that demonstrates the health of both the mother and her child. Once you conceived, then it utmost important to take care of your well-being and habits for your little angel. Additionally, follow these asanas for pregnancy and utilize simple and efficient pregnancy calculator. You can get an advanced pregnancy due date calculator by calculator-online.net to track your pregnancy week by week.
Well, come to the point, give a read to this post to know simple and best yoga asanas for pregnancy that highly beneficial for you during the phase of pregnancy. But it is much safer for you to have a certified yoga instructor who has undergone yoga teacher training in Bali for example, for your safety.
Yoga Asanas For Pregnancy:
Keep in mind; you can only follow these asanas from the second trimester of pregnancy to onwards.
Tadasana (Mountain Pose):
What You Have To Do:
- First, stand erect, then place both legs slightly apart, and keep both hands hanging alongside your body
- Then, keep your thigh muscles firm – right after, lift your kneecaps and make sure that the lower part of your belly did not become hard
- After that, there is a need to strengthen your inner arches of the inner ankles as you hold them
- Now, you imagine that some energy is passing via your ankles, up to your groin, inner thighs, neck, spine, and make the way up to your head. Right after, you ought to turn the upper thighs inward. And, then you have to lengthen your tailbone in such a way as it towards the ground. And, keep lifting the pubis in a way that it becomes closer to your navel
- Simultaneously, you have to look upward (slightly)
- Now, it’s time to breathe in and stretch your shoulders, arms, and chest upwards. Right after, keep your heels up in such way that your entire body weight is on your toes
- And, at the time, you can feel the stretch from your feet to your head, and you ought to hold the pose for a couple of seconds, finally, exhale and release
Dandasana (Stick Pose):
What You Have To Do:
- First, you have to sit erect on the floor and keep your back straight and also stretch both legs out in front of you – make your both legs are parallel to each other, and keep your feet pointed upwards
- Then, press the buttocks on the ground, right after you ought out to align your head, so your crown faces the ceiling – it is the only way that straightens and lengthen your spine
- Then, there is a need to flex the feet and press your heels
- Simultaneously, take your palms next to the hips on the ground to support your spine and make your shoulders relaxed. And, it is important to keep your torso straight, but relaxed
- Then, you have to relax your legs, and ground your lower half of body firmly to the floor
- Breathe normally, and stick on the pose maximum for 20 to 30 seconds
The Final Words:
Yes –these yoga asanas make open up your pelvic region and even make your body supple. No doubt, the hormonal changes during pregnancy week by week make the mother cranky; they are prone to emotional stress and depression. Yoga is something that works as natural assistance to deal with this condition sensibly. Get your pregnancy due to the date calculator to track your due date and stick on these yoga asanas.